The 2017 Nottingham systematic review course will run from Tuesday 20th - Friday 23rd June 2017, and is fully booked.
This course will appeal to anyone interested in completing a Cochrane-style review. Experienced tutors and facilitators will be available to give you practical and individual advice. After attending the course:
- Participants should be able to understand search strategies,
- Extract data,
- Manage the results of systematic searches,
- Understand the synthesis of the data, and
- Apply the methods and conduct reviews independently.
Day 1: Developing a protocol for a review.
Day 2: Searching and managing references.
Day 3: Extracting and using data.
Day 4: Using RevMan, more sums and Cochrane.
Study methods: Small group teaching, workshops, library-based interactive tutorials with hands on practical work at computer stations and group work.
General enquiries and bookings: Jackie Patrick: +44 (0)115 823 1287 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course content enquiries: email@example.com
Training - face-to-face
Training - online
- Open Learning Materials - learn the steps in convenient online modules which supplement the Cochrane Reviewers' Handbook in helping you gain skills and complete your review.
Training resources provided by other organizations:
- Undertaking Systematic Reviews of Research on Effectiveness - an extensive guide by the NHS Centre for Reviews & Dissemination